Thursday, January 30, 2014

Change Is Good!


I have waited a long time to get this first render out.  It seems like life and keeping the building rented is a full time distraction.  Not that I can claim ownership to the couch model; I am excited I got everything to work together as planned. Thanks goes to Andrew Price's course on Architectural Visualization. I am learning at an accelerated pace and enjoying it very much.  It has taken me a few days to get reacclimated with the blender UI but I'm picking it up much quicker than last year at this time.

The other aspect of this journey is getting all of the social networking in place.  I am entering back into the field with a renewed spirit and an open mind to change.  This transformation has come to me slowly while spending the past few years adapting to a teaching environment.  With the down turn in the economy, and the obliteration of the graphic design community, I've had to rethink my chosen path and alter its direction.  I think I am finally pointed in the right direction and crossing my fingers that the world can stabilize itself and behave like a normal world should.  Wishful thinking!

Stay safe, create daily, and be attuned to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment