Friday, May 9, 2014

Blender 3D Beveled Text Profile










If you have ever used a 3D modeling program you know that you can usually create 3D text objects.  You should also be able to add a bevel to your text AND add a fancy profile to the text edge simply by clicking on a button.  Not so easy in Blender.  What I mean by not so easy is you cannot simply click a button and have the profile appear onto your text.  You have to do a little more work in Blender which also means, in a good way, having a little more control over your profile.  
When I researched this topic I did not see much out there to help me, so I decided to create my own video version of adding text profiles in Blender.  Once you understand the concept and get into the flow it really is quite easy.  Have fun.


Stay safe, create daily and be attuned to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment