Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Create Daily



I'm trying to adhere to my motto Stay safe, create daily and be attuned to change.  I am safe today unlike many others around the world.  I am certainly attuned to change, or I would not be posting weekly to this blog.  Creating daily is often challenging but quite liberating.  I don't set out to create anything specific I just go with the flow and work until I run out of time.  Today I spent some time in Adobe Illustrator playing around with a self portrait and forcing myself to utilize tools unfamiliar to me.  I tried to work fast and free of any guidelines trying only to complete the illustration by the end of the day.  Mission accomplished.

Let me know what you think!


Stay safe, create daily and be attuned to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment